Sunday, November 9, 2008

IN THE MIDDLE

I don't know what to make of these mixed signals. Is the problem with me? Or with her? Or it has nothing to do with either of us? I feel like Pharaoh must have felt, caught in the middle of the Red Sea with his entire army... What have i got myself into? Something I don't understand. I remember the words of an old song I used to sing..."I hear a funny hesitation of a heart that's never sure..."

I am so sure this is for a life time, it feels so real, I know it was meant to be. I just don't know how, but I have faith that it will. I may be in the middle of the Red Sea but I'm with Moses, I'm not going to drown, I'm going to the Promised Land...I know I am. And I know that I placed Precious in a reed basket at the side of the River Nile. Victory is at hand.

No comments: